Basil Street Apartments Ltd collects your information to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences with our services. Basil Street Apartments Ltd may collect, use, and disclose the information it collects for a variety of reasons, including for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of reservation and other purchases: we may process information relating to transactions that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of completing your room reservation, supplying the purchased goods and services, customizing our services to your preferences, seeking your feedback on your stay at our properties, and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- Membership Programs: to administer and operate membership programs. The data may be processed for the purposes of recording stay and transactional data, earning and redeeming rewards, points, or credits in connection with the programs.
- Response to inquiries: we may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
- Internal business purposes: for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and visiting patterns, determining the effectiveness of our promotions, and meeting contractual obligations.
- Administrative and other communications: to send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other administrative information (e.g., information about your travel reservations, such as reservation confirmations).
- Marketing and promotions: to communicate news and promotions relating to Basil Street Apartments Ltd products and services and other products and services we think may be of interest to you, and to operate sweepstakes, contests, or other marketing or promotional activities.
- Safety and security: to maintain your safety and security as well as that of other guests and personnel, while you visit our managed hotels and residences.
- Our legal duties: to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, a court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- Additional uses: We may also use your data in other ways as described to you when you provide such information to us.